Lisbon Transnational Meeting
Transnational Meeting held in Lisbon on 12 and 13 February 2016 discussed various points related to the evolution of Comwork project in different countries and pointed goals and tasks for the final phase of the project
– The interim evaluation has been presented by the University of Roma Tre that highlighted the views of participants in the various actions undertaken since the transnational meeting of Sofia (Bulgaria);
– The presentation by the Znanie Association from Bulgaria about the course structure or Learning Unit that will be implemented at the end of the project;
– The presentation by the University of Valladolid of the results coming from the consultation and discussions on the key competences that social workers involved with the youth in NEET situation must demonstrate in future actions;
– The University of Valladolid also highlighted the most critical items in the preparation of future Formative Unit process;
– The theme of the Audit young people about these training approaches was developed by People of Rome.
Some good practices that Il Laboratório shared for reflection with all partners were highlighted.
The meeting took place in CECOA vocational training center for commerce and services that also coordinates an European project NEETs at Risk who shared and released at the beginning of the meeting.