Final Conference in Rome
The Capacity-building workshops will aim at transfering and promoting the use of COM_WORK products among career guidance, adult learning professionals, HE institutions partner countries in order to capacitate them for using them in their daily practice.
CB will include, in general terms, the following content:
– conceptual explanation of the theoretical basis of the COM_WORK competence-based approach model;
– Explanation of some tools for putting the model into practice
At the end of the capacity-building workshop with professionals partner will write a report on its experience.
The partner country organizing a workshop with the main actors involved in COM_WORK in order to give maximum visibility to the results and outputs of the project.
The network of stakeholders sensitized in the course of business will be asked to make an effective contribution to:
– increase the usability of the output
– improve the network of organizations involved in the objectives of COM_WORK
– exchange impressions and suggestions
– gather suggestions for the organization of the International Conference Final
At least 30 participants will be involved.
A report will be issued in English.
http://neet.caixademitos.com/final-conference-in-rome/http://neet.caixademitos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/comwork_img_25.jpghttp://neet.caixademitos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/comwork_img_25-150x150.jpgFinal Conference - Romeevents,Transnational Meetings